Hierarchically deterministic (HD) wallets can be used to generate a unique address for each transaction. This can help increase privacy for you and your customers. All you have to do is enter your extended public key and MyCryptoCheckout will do the rest.
Coins currently supported
- Bitcoin Cash
- More coming soon!
Extended public key types supported
- XPUB – Legacy address (p2pkh)
- YPUB – Non-native SegWit address (p2sh-p2wpkh)
- ZPUB – Native SegWit address (p2wpkh)
NOTE: Some coins only support certain public key types.
Steps to enable HD wallets
1) In the WordPress admin go to settings > MyCryptoCheckout.
2) Click into the currencies tab.
3) Scroll down and select a currency and enter the 1st wallet address you want the HD wallet to use. Note* If you already have a wallet setup for the currency you want to enable the HD wallet for you skip this step.
4) Click into the wallet options you want to enable the HD wallet for.
5) Adjust the HD wallet settings.
- Enter your XPUB, YPUB, or ZPUB extended public key.
- You can set the wallet index. The default is 0 and gets increased each time the wallet is used.
- You can set a payment tolerance % if you want to allow under payments or over payments.