Below are links to some wallets, both offline and online, you can use. However, you can use any wallet you like with MyCryptoCheckout and are not limited to this list. Please do your own research to select a wallet that best suits your needs.
- Coinomi (mobile/desktop wallet): Securely store, manage and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more than 500 other blockchain assets.
- Exodus (desktop wallet): Top-rated desktop wallet with built-in digital currency exchange: Bitcoin, Ethereum, & 95+ other digital assets. You can store, send, receive, and even exchange, straight from the wallet.
- Jaxx Liberty (desktop wallet): Jaxx Liberty is a digital wallet that supports over 85 cryptocurrency assets and is available on iOS, Android, Desktop, and for Google Chrome.
- Trust Wallet (mobile wallet): Trust Wallet is the best Ethereum wallet and multi cryptocurrency wallet to store your favorite ERC721 & ERC20 tokens. Features a Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp).
Online Exchanges + Wallets
- Binance: High liquidity cryptocurrency exchange. Feature: advanced chart tools, large volume, and stability.
- Bitfinex: One of the world’s largest and most advanced cryptocurrency trading platforms. Currently supports trading in over 50+ cryptocurrencies.
- Bittrex: Premier U.S.-based blockchain trading platform, which is designed for customers who demand lightning-fast trade execution, dependable digital wallets, and industry-leading security practices.
- Coinbase: Coinbase is the world’s most popular way to buy and sell Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Poloniex: US-based digital asset exchange offering maximum security and advanced trading features. Currently supports trading in over 100+ cryptocurrencies.
- Ledger Nano S: Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
- TREZOR: is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet. One of the most trusted and secure ways to store your bitcoins. Isolate your private keys into the safety of TREZOR & enjoy storing cryptocurrencies with a lot less risk. Great protection at no cost to your convenience.
- Electrum (desktop wallet): Securing Bitcoin payments since 2011, Electrum is one of the most popular Bitcoin wallets. Electrum is fast, secure and easy to use. Only supports Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash Wallets
- Electron Cash (desktop wallet): Electron Cash gives you what you love about the popular Electrum Bitcoin wallet, but for Bitcoin Cash. Control your own private keys. Only supports Bitcoin Cash.
- Electrum-LTC (desktop wallet): is a simple, but powerful Litecoin wallet. A twelve-word security passphrase leaves intruders stranded and your peace of mind intact. Electrum-LTC is a community-maintained port of Electrum, the Bitcoin wallet. Only supports Litecoin.